Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Six

It is so sad that young girls today feel the need to be sooo thin. I know that this has been an issue for a long time, but it seems so much worse now. It doesn't help that so many of the idols that these girls adore have taken weight loss to the extreme. It amazes me how the icons of today don't realize how much they are affecting our youth. Or maybe they just don't care.

I believe that the more you watch television the more you are going to eat. At least, it seems that way with me. Even crime shows, with their blood and guts, can make me eat. I also wondered how I could do that. I finally realized that I was using food to comfront me during the icky parts of the show.

I thought the video on making food look good was really sickening. I always knew that what I got was not what was in the pictures and now I know why. I was actually surprised at what they did to the food to make it look so good. I never realized that there was an art to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment