Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Nine

I enjoyed doing our activities on stereotyping and superheroes today. I learned a lot from them. It is amazing what one can learn from such simple activities. I was surprised to learn that The Lone Ranger actually had a code of ethics. I knew that he was a good person, but didn't realize that he had actual rules that he followed. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all live like that?

The article by Jean Kilbourne was most informative. I never really thought about all the myths associated with drinking. I just know that it is a serious problem for many people. It is really disappointing that companies play upon these myths to make money off of a dangerous substance. I can see how teens can easily fall for these myths. Shame on the companies!!

The Just for Fun article was very cute. I plan on sharing it with my friends. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment